SINGLE ROOM SUPERIOR
10 single rooms (13 sq. m.)
DOUBLE ROOM SUPERIOR
36 double rooms (18 sq. m.)
DOUBLE ROOM DELUXE
6 double rooms (18 sq. m.)
DOUBLE ROOM SUPERIOR WITH EXTRA BED
1 double room with extra bed (20 sq. m.)
3 junior suite superior (29 sq. m.)
- Breakfast is served in the hotel restaurant. Mon - Sun: from 6.30 to 10.30
- Buffet breakfast
- Packed breakfast can be arranged
- For not accommodated guest is breakfast service available at 12€
- We offer selection of ham, salami, sausages, cheese, salty & sweet pastry, eggs, fruits, vegetables, cereals, youghurt, cottage cheese, marmelades, milk products, juice and hot drinks
Rent for free
- Baby cot
- Coffee and tea set (kettle, cups, coffee, tea, sugar, milk)
- Iron & ironing board
- Power adapter
- Extra bed
- Pets welcomed (only 5 kg weight) – surcharge 450 CZK/night (approx. 18€)
- 10 Single rooms Superior (13 sq. m., including accessories)
- 36 Double rooms Superior (18 sq. m., including accessories) – twin or double. 1 double room is barrier-free with facilities for the handicapped
- 6 Double rooms Deluxe (18 sq. m., including accessories) – twin or double
- 1 Double room Superior with extra bed (20 sq. m., including accessories)
- 3 Junior Suite Superior (29 sq. m., including accessories)
Rooms are equipped with security card entrance system.
All rooms are for non-smokers.
Check-in: from 14.00 PM
Check-out: by 12.00 PM
Check-out for groups: 10.00 AM
Total number of rooms: 56
Total number of beds: 101
Number of floors: 3
There are two elevators.
View from the rooms
View of the airport apron with parked aircraft or the adjacent park and airport terminal 3.
Balcony: with 10 single rooms with a view of the airport terminal 3.
We perform standard room cleaning every other day (if you wish to arrange cleaning individually, arrange it at the hotel reception).
- We change the bed linen every 4 days of the stay (of course, we use ecological laundry)
- Towels are changed according to the green program in the bathroom (every 2nd day when cleaning the room, if the towels are not hung)
- When cleaning the room, we use ecological detergents
- We are gradually moving to packaging made of recyclable material
Of course, we sort waste, not only glass, plastics and paper, but also batteries and light bulbs.
Thank you for thinking with us about a common future in a clean environment.